Friday, August 1, 2008

Crustless Quiche


Crustless Quiche by Dale Tumelson

Ingredients:
8 Eggs- Beaten
1 Roll Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
1 Bell Pepper
1 Small Onion
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Whipping Cream or Half and Half

Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
In a non-stick pan cook chopped onions and chopped bell pepper together. Removed from pan and set aside. Brown sausage and drain fat. In a large bowl beat eggs and whipping cream together. Add sausage, peppers and onions and grated cheese. Mix together and pour into a pie pan. Cook for 35 minutes.


COOK'S NOTES:
If you aren't an early riser and/or you'd like to eat this before 10am I'd recommend that you prep/cook the onions, sausage and bell pepper the night before. Or you can make this ahead of time and just reheat. Either way it's pretty tasty.


1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Mmm all the recipes you guys have posted on here look so good! I'm going to be getting on here every day now for meal ideas!! Right now I'm going to go grab recipe cards so I can copy the stuff you've made so far! I love this blog!!