I made these Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Thingies from the Pioneer Woman last night to go with some burgers. Unfortunately, I only ate one - it happened to be the one that I left quite a few seeds in for my hubby. My mouth was on fire; my husband was laughing at me. We had a few leftover and just heated them up in the microwave to go with the rest of the leftovers for lunch today. I was expecting it to be really hot, but it wasn't. It was pretty good, even for the next day. Aaron's work has a grill day once a month. We're going to make these for the next one, but we decided to use different colored toothpicks to distinguish between the "normal" and "hot" jalapenos.Here's a list of things I put in with the hamburger meat when we make burgers. Aaron loves them.
Onions
Worcestershire Sauce (I rehydrated the onions in the Worcestershire sauce)
Chopped Garlic (out of a jar, it saves on time)
Bread Crumbs
Egg
Ground Pepper
Grill Seasoning (generous amount)
Chopped Jalapenos (I'll add these last so I can make one or two patties jalapeno-free, then add the jalapenos to the mix and make the last patties)
Aaron grilled the burgers and jalapenos at the same time. I love grilling because that means I'm not cooking the entire meal. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment