
Yes, here I am again. I know your thinking what in the world, twice in one day its a miracle, but really I just don't want to watch my children tear apart the living room that I just cleaned to make forts out of the couch cushions.
So, last night I made The Best Lasagna Ever from the Pioneer Woman's website and I must say that it was pretty tasty. I actually made two smaller pans of it and we ate one last night and threw the other in the freezer for later. I did this because my kids are the pickiest and pretty much only eat Mac and Cheese, grilled cheese, peanut butter and honey sandwiches, or crap. Anyway, I think next time I won't add as much salt as she adds, to me it was pretty salty (to the Brown family it would be perfect!) with all the cheeses and I think that I will also top it with the mozzarella instead of the parmesan. All in all I think it will make some great leftovers and it doesn't really take much to prepare it.
P.S. the picture above is from the Pioneer Woman's site because lets face it I am no photographer and who really has time to take pictures, by the time I actually finish making the meal all I really want to do it dig in!! So thanks to the Pioneer Woman who has the patience and self control to take the pictures before she gobbles down the meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment